HALTER LoadAssistant® for loading batches from 10 to 1000 workpieces
Wouter van Halteren participates in Alpe d’HuZes
Thursday 6 June our Director Wouter van Halteren will participate in a unique sporting event, called Alpe d’HuZes. On a single day, 5000 participants will bike, hike or run up the mountain to Alpe d’Huez in France. Attempting a maximum of six climbs, each climb is 14 kilometres long with altitude difference of 1061 meters. The motto of the event is: ‘giving up is not an option’. The goal is to raise as much money as possible for cancer research and for improving the quality of life of people with cancer.
You can also support Wouter by making a small donation. Every donated euro goes directly and 100% to cancer research, thanks to sponsors and volunteers.
Simply click on this link and help fight cancer: https://www.opgevenisgeenoptie.nl/fundraisers/WouterHalteren4845
- Wouter van Halteren participates in Alpe d’HuZes
- Automation results in massive efficiency improvement
- HALTER LoadAssistant loads laser engraving machine at Intec
- Pedro Hofmans: “We can plan more production time or easily catch up on the existing schedule.”
- Successful participation in Okuma Technology Days