HALTER LoadAssistant® for loading batches from 10 to 1000 workpieces
Wouter van Halteren participates in Alpe d’HuZes
Thursday 6 June our Director Wouter van Halteren will participate in a unique sporting event, called Alpe d’HuZes. On a single day, 5000 participants will bike, hike or run up the mountain to Alpe d’Huez in France. Attempting a maximum of six climbs, each climb is 14 kilometres long with altitude difference of 1061 meters. The motto of the event is: ‘giving up is not an option’. The goal is to raise as much money as possible for cancer research and for improving the quality of life of people with cancer.
You can also support Wouter by making a small donation. Every donated euro goes directly and 100% to cancer research, thanks to sponsors and volunteers.
Simply click on this link and help fight cancer: https://www.opgevenisgeenoptie.nl/fundraisers/WouterHalteren4845
- Four reasons why the HALTER LoadAssistant is the right solution for job shop owners
- Three reasons why the HALTER LoadAssistant is the right solution for CNC operators
- HALTER CNC Automation and Fastems intend to join forces in the HALTER Group
- World premiere. HALTER introduces new product line: BIG
- Why automation of older CNC machine tools isn’t so complicated