Visit METAV with free tickets
Visit HALTER at METAV with free tickets!
From 20 to 24 February 2018, METAV 2018 will be held in Düsseldorf. The fair will focus on specific areas such as quality, additive manufacturing, moulding and medical. The topic of Industry 4.0 will be spotlighted with a dedicated theme park. Additionally there will be congresses and specialist forums to coincide with the fair, featuring examples of best practices that will also provide fresh impetus for state-of-the-art manufacturing solutions.
HALTER will be exhibiting smart robot solutions for both milling machines and lathes. The HALTER LoadAssistant Universal is equipped with the unique rotating loading table and is suitable for lathes and/or milling machines with workpieces up to 230 mm. The HALTER LoadAssistant S-230 is loading system for lathes and it is equipped with high capacity stacking stations for workpieces up to a diameter of 230 mm. Both HALTER systems will be fully operational during the Metav!
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience what the HALTER LoadAssistant can offer you: increased production output, more flexibility and greater efficiency of your CNC machines. Visit our booth G21 in hall 16. Our experienced staff will be available to help you and answer your questions.
Get your free ticket here
- HALTER LoadAssistant loads laser engraving machine at Intec
- Pedro Hofmans: “We can plan more production time or easily catch up on the existing schedule.”
- Successful participation in Okuma Technology Days
- Also Doosan customers are looking for flexible process optimization
- HALTER inspires BI-MU visitors to step towards Industry 4.0