HALTER starts Technology Center at Fanuc in Stuttgart
HALTER CNC Automation has opened a second HALTER Technology Center in Germany. This means that German relations can not only go to Issum (Nordrhein-Westfalen), but now can also go to Neuhausen a.d. Fildern near Stuttgart (D), for demonstrations, workshops and training courses. The HALTER Technology Center is located in the Fanuc Academy building.
HALTER has been offering customers and interested parties the opportunity to attend a workshop at the Issum factory for some time. With this second training location in Germany, it will be easier for companies from, in particular, South Germany to follow training courses and workshops. “The workshops we give are for individual companies that are considering investing in automation and want to know everything about our flexible robot loading system. We give a complete picture of both the technology and the economic benefits of our HALTER LoadAssistant. We even calculate the payback time together with the customer based on a tool that we have developed for this purpose,” says director Wouter van Halteren.
In addition, the location will also be used for trainings. Van Halteren: “With this investment we want to offer our customers even more service. Metal working companies need suppliers who really help them to make the investment profitable. Thanks to the short changeover times of the HALTER LoadAssistant, the spindle hours of CNC machines can be increased considerably even in relatively small series. A good training for operators is therefore essential.”
A workshop of HALTER takes a number of hours and includes the following parts:
• Explanation of the technology
• Meet and work with the HALTER LoadAssistant
• Learning to load and unload your own workpieces
• Calculation of the payback time
Each workshop is set up individually, per company. As a result, a simulation of daily practice can actually be realized. We also work with small groups, so there is enough time and attention for everyone.
- Why automation of older CNC machine tools isn’t so complicated
- Wouter van Halteren participates in Alpe d’HuZes
- Automation results in massive efficiency improvement
- HALTER LoadAssistant loads laser engraving machine at Intec
- Pedro Hofmans: “We can plan more production time or easily catch up on the existing schedule.”