Halter has moved
As from January 1st 2018 Halter CNC Automation has moved to Hogebrinkerweg 19 in Hoevelaken (NL). Because of the growth of the organization there was a need for more space and possibilites. The new office will help to realize the ambitions Halter has.
Also our international operating service team has expanded as well with new employees. Main goal is to upgrade the service to our customers.
- Why automation of older CNC machine tools isn’t so complicated
- Wouter van Halteren participates in Alpe d’HuZes
- Automation results in massive efficiency improvement
- HALTER LoadAssistant loads laser engraving machine at Intec
- Pedro Hofmans: “We can plan more production time or easily catch up on the existing schedule.”