HALTER LoadAssistant® for loading batches from 10 to 1000 workpieces
HALTER demonstrates time and efficiency gains at TechniShow
Machining companies can realize considerable time savings with the HALTER LoadAssistant, compared to all other robot-loading systems available on the market. This can be seen during the TechniShow as three different models will be demonstrated at the stand of HALTER CNC Automation.
The production process is not interrupted
The HALTER LoadAssistant is equipped with a turntable. At the back of the loading cell, the workpieces can be loaded while the robot and the CNC machine continue to produce. The process does not have to be stopped. The programming of a new series can also be carried out without interrupting the production process, thus avoiding unnecessary downtime and delay.
Thanks to the user-friendly HALTER SmartControl, the user can start the loading robot in 12 easy steps; no knowledge of robot programming is required. Partly because of this, the changeover times are reduced to a minimum and the HALTER is also very suitable for smaller series.
The HALTER models will be demonstrated live during the TechniShow in Utrecht (The Netherlands) hall 11, stand C.008. Get your free ticket here
- Automation results in massive efficiency improvement
- HALTER LoadAssistant loads laser engraving machine at Intec
- Pedro Hofmans: “We can plan more production time or easily catch up on the existing schedule.”
- Successful participation in Okuma Technology Days
- Also Doosan customers are looking for flexible process optimization