HALTER LoadAssistant® for loading batches from 10 to 1000 workpieces
HALTER CNC among the Top 10 most innovative companies
HALTER CNC Automation is ranked seventh among the top 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands. According to the judges, HALTER “has managed to develop a fully standardized system that is applicable to any brand of CNC machine and which requires no knowledge of robotics. As a result, the system is easy to adopt, allowing even small-scale metalworking companies to be internationally competitive.”
“We are very proud of this result. It is great to receive recognition for what we have been able to achieve in a short period of time. And it gives us further incentive to continue innovating and to help even more CNC companies increase their profits,” said Wouter van Halteren, CEO of Halter CNC Automation.
The MKB Innovation Top 100 is the biggest and most important award for innovative companies. Nominations were assessed based on, among other things, impact on the industry and society, originality and availability. Innovation is a clear driver of the growth of the Netherlands. It pays for itself and results in better business performance but also in increases in employment, profits and even international trade.
- HALTER LoadAssistant loads laser engraving machine at Intec
- Pedro Hofmans: “We can plan more production time or easily catch up on the existing schedule.”
- Successful participation in Okuma Technology Days
- Also Doosan customers are looking for flexible process optimization
- HALTER inspires BI-MU visitors to step towards Industry 4.0