HALTER LoadAssistant® for loading batches from 10 to 1000 workpieces
HALTER successful at GLM Open House
During the open house of GLM in Grefrath the HALTER LoadAssistant was demonstrated on a Doosan lathe. It was the third time that HALTER attended the open house of this Doosan dealer. Exactly one year ago a HALTER LoadAssistant was for the first time connected to a Doosan machine. The fact that this combination is a success is demonstrated by the many installations that have subsequently taken place in different countries. Meanwhile, HALTER systems contribute to a higher production output at more GLM customers.
- Why automation of older CNC machine tools isn’t so complicated
- Wouter van Halteren participates in Alpe d’HuZes
- Automation results in massive efficiency improvement
- HALTER LoadAssistant loads laser engraving machine at Intec
- Pedro Hofmans: “We can plan more production time or easily catch up on the existing schedule.”