HALTER LoadAssistant® for loading batches from 10 to 1000 workpieces
Engineering Works Trade Fair in Tampere succesful
From 20 to 22 March our partner Crontek was present at the Engineering Works Trade Fair in Tampere, Finland. During this fair machines and equipment was showcased to decision-makers of the metal industry.
There was a lot of attention for the smart concept of the HALTER LoadAssistant. The rotating loading platform, enables loading and unloading of the robot without the robot nor the CNC machine to be stopped. Also the ability to move the loading robot to another CNC-machine within a short period of time was an interesting item for the visitors.
- HALTER LoadAssistant loads laser engraving machine at Intec
- Pedro Hofmans: “We can plan more production time or easily catch up on the existing schedule.”
- Successful participation in Okuma Technology Days
- Also Doosan customers are looking for flexible process optimization
- HALTER inspires BI-MU visitors to step towards Industry 4.0