HALTER LoadAssistant® for loading batches from 10 to 1000 workpieces
Engineering Works Trade Fair in Tampere succesful
From 20 to 22 March our partner Crontek was present at the Engineering Works Trade Fair in Tampere, Finland. During this fair machines and equipment was showcased to decision-makers of the metal industry.
There was a lot of attention for the smart concept of the HALTER LoadAssistant. The rotating loading platform, enables loading and unloading of the robot without the robot nor the CNC machine to be stopped. Also the ability to move the loading robot to another CNC-machine within a short period of time was an interesting item for the visitors.
- Three reasons why the HALTER LoadAssistant is the right solution for CNC operators
- HALTER CNC Automation and Fastems intend to join forces in the HALTER Group
- World premiere. HALTER introduces new product line: BIG
- Why automation of older CNC machine tools isn’t so complicated
- Wouter van Halteren participates in Alpe d’HuZes