HALTER LoadAssistant® for loading batches from 10 to 1000 workpieces
Automation results in massive efficiency improvement
Peter Church explains very clear in this video how automation and the HALTER LoadAssistant in particular was a major game changer for FB Chain. With 3 Halter units they have a massive efficiency improvement: they purchased their first Halter robot cell in May 2015. The cells are readily transferrable between machines, but they were so successful they have bought 3, and are looking to purchase more.
HALTER CNC Automation provides a simple way to automate your machine shop with robot cells that can be integrated on to any machine tool.
- Why automation of older CNC machine tools isn’t so complicated
- Wouter van Halteren participates in Alpe d’HuZes
- Automation results in massive efficiency improvement
- HALTER LoadAssistant loads laser engraving machine at Intec
- Pedro Hofmans: “We can plan more production time or easily catch up on the existing schedule.”